The direct sales industry is growing quickly. In the United States, retail sales from direct sales reached 35.4 billion in 2018, and nearly 16.5 million people were involved in direct sales in every U.S. state. Time will tell how the COVID-19 pandemic will affect the industry, but so far, it looks like it’s generating increased interest from potential distributors. Data from a Direct Selling Association study shows that 79% of Americans were interested in direct selling as a revenue source.
These conditions may prove ripe for accelerated growth for many in the direct selling industry. Managing that growth responsibly is the key to sustainable success. Here are five ways we can help:
- Fast communication. Getting new distributors up and running takes time. We can help the process go faster with our TeamLink app. You can send messages through various channels in real-time and in a chat format for easier comprehension and response time.
- Faster sales. Our engagement platform will help drive faster online sales. Customers can save their information and preferences for more convenient check out and personalized service.
- Faster sharing. Using our platform you can easily share your company tools. Send training, promotional, and back-office materials all from an app on your phone.
- Faster and smarter advertising. It only takes the push of a button to send out promotional materials from our app. You can also set up campaigns that let you target your customers across a variety of online channels, including social media. Instead of managing multiple apps to share your sales material, do it all from one app.
- Faster support. Our apps are specifically designed for the direct selling industry. We do our best to make sure that it works for your business. Stop trying to conform to other online tools that don’t understand the direct sales model. Try our solutions instead.
Managing growth is a key indicator of business success. In the direct sales world, growth can happen very quickly. We’ve designed tools that will help you manage your business despite how fast it is growing. Don’t waste an opportunity. Take control and ride the wave of success.